Monday, March 1, 2010

What To Tweet?



Good news is, i finally make a decision: create a twitter account. Bad news is, i don't really know what to tweet. LOL i mean it. I have this blog for writing my book review (mostly) and sharing my life-story (sometimes), i have another blog to review movies and share my life-story (in regular basis), i also have goodreads account to compile all books i've read and going to read.

I have YM id to chat with friends, also have plurks id which is a bit inactive now, since i don't really sure what should i read there, i simply just reading my friend's plurk. And now i create a twitter account! What the hell is i were thinking that time?

Oh well, duh, since it's all happened, i asked you guys here: in your opinion, what should i tweet? FYI, i haven't really familiar with twitter and its capability. Haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

nana said...

@anonymous: you're very welcome :)

Rouge said...

practice make perfect
pst, komentar anonymous itu spam...