Saturday, August 23, 2008

Poet: To Where The Eagle Flies

To where the eagle flies
Heading to east, he directs his eyes
Praying for sun to rise
Shines whole land, garden, and farms

To where the eagle shouts
Heading to east, he move his wings
Gathers all workers on streets
To work the land, garden, and farms

To where the eagle stay
Heading to the hill, he sits his body
Sharing braves, power, and knowledge
Prepare a start of a bigger one

To whom the eagle bows down
On the gate of east he prepare himself
Waiting for his master, he stand still
Remain in silent yet faithful

To where the eagle flies, I voice my prayer
To where the eagle shouts, I step my feet
To where the eagle stay, I work my hands
To whom the eagle bows down, I give my all

1 comment:

nana said...

uhm, while having spare time and don't want to do anything hard... i grabbed a guitar, then start to play some sound.
Well, from that moment, i did made this poem into a song. :)